About the agency
These guys work with some of the world’s most well-known brands. And it’s the agency’s strategic thinking and creative campaigns that lure these big brands in. They know how to develop long-term strategies which position brands in creatively compelling ways to drive audiences to engage.
Their clients are the Amazons and Facebooks of the world alongside fast-growing challenger brands. Depending on what team you work in, you might be protecting a major brand during times of crisis or helping a challenger with their next round of funding.
- In the past six months, they’ve won a multitude of major clients and are growing their team of 130.
- This agency is committed to keeping your portfolio manageable, remaining at a maximum of 4 clients per person. They want you to have the best, integrated understanding of the clients you are working with.
- You’ll be given a helping hand every step of the way and clear guidance on developing your skillset in a number of areas. You’ll be encouraged to think about how what and why of what you are doing.
- They provide a robust training programme, where you’ll get to work on integrated campaigns due to the company being an unlimited group.
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working
- Sabbaticals for the length of service
- Health Assured Employee Assistant Programme
- Christmas and Summer parties along with weekly Friday cocktails
- 22 days’ holiday + Christmas shut down + birthday off + an extra day for each year of service
- Free NOW TV subscription
About the job
- You’ll be reporting and working closely to the Account Director
- You’ll work on integrated B2B tech campaigns
- You’ll manage the social content calendar creation and community
- You will monitor social channel and feed
- Your day-today will involve client relationship management
- You’ll contribute to the overall development of the agency – including culture, brand, and client service
- You’ll help hit the ambitious growth targets via new business support
- You need to have experience working in a PR agency at Account Manager level on technology or corporate PR clients (this role is also available at SAE level for SAE level candidates).
- Broader B2B Corporate PR experience will also be considered.
- You’ll have started to build great tech and B2B media contacts across trade and national media. You’ll also show an ability to follow the news agenda and secure media coverage.
- You must be ambitious with a hard work ethic – they want someone who is keen to progress and own their career.
- You must have ability to adapt quickly and contribute to the team.
- You’ll be a confident client-facing account handler with an ability to work proactively with minimal supervision.
- You must have knowledge and experience with social platforms and their features.
- They’re looking for a creative thinker that challenges the norm and approaches a brief with new ideas.
For more information, please contact Sophie Hatt on 07470 594501 or email [email protected] You can apply by clicking the button below.