About the agency:
Join a global, award-winning PR and marketing firm focused exclusively on the financial services industry.
They deliver integrated solutions that merge deep financial expertise with creativity and results.
Their team has worked with brands both big and small to make outsized impressions and they bring a hands-on approach to our clients.
The agency attracts and retains the industry’s best talent through our equity ownership model and entrepreneurial approach – from unlimited vacation days to sabbaticals.
Entrepreneurial to the core, the agency is a founding member of the Global Fintech PR Network and launched the industry’s first agency-run investment group.
- Vitality Healthcare
- Global Travel Insurance
- Candidate Referral Bonus
- Client Commission
- Monthly Socials
About the job
- You will have the opportunity to showcase your natural creativity on a mix of outstanding clients.
- You will create and manage media lists – keeping them up to date with new contacts and customising for specific sell-ins.
- You will be able to produce drafts of up-to-date documentation e.g., contact reports, coverage, and scanned coverage reports. Alongside this, you will produce draft press releases and social media copy that bring the campaigns to life.
- Client relationships are key; as such, you’ll actively work on fostering a close working relationship with your clients.
- Alongside this, you’ll continue to build and nurture relationships with journalists and run a reactive media office.
- PR Experience: You must have B2B/Corporate experience in a PR agency as an Account Executive or be a Junior Account Executive that is ready for the jump to the next level.
- Media Relations: You will have a solid understanding of the UK/International media scene and correspond with relevant journalists and build long lasting relationships with them.
- Creativity: Contributing to team discussions bringing forward your fantastic and interesting ideas. You will have your finger on the pulse and bring something new to the table.
- Organisation: You will be experienced in professional organisation and able to handle deadlines on multiple tasks without compromising on quality.
A Team player: You will be a hands-on team player that is emotionally intelligent, sociable and a natural fit to this diverse team.
For more information, please contact Sophie Hatt on 07450 421078 or email so[email protected]. You can apply by clicking the button below.