About the agency
It’s a hard task to describe how one agency is different from another. Many agencies are strategic, creative and deliver compelling work. Sometimes it’s just that little bit of get up & go that makes an agency stand out, and this agency has that. They’ve got one of the best client rosters in town, have grown at a phenomenal rate and most importantly are independent. It’s this independence which makes them an award winner – they can be creative, invest in new services and be flexible without the pressure of a head office telling them how to manage their P&L.
- On the awards circuit, this is an agency that cleans up every year. Best consumer PR agency, best-
integrated campaign and an award for best technology campaign are all in the awards cabinet.
- This agency has one of the best reputations in London for its work culture. No egos and no
backstabbing. It’s collaborative from the top down.
- You’ll receive on-the-job training alongside a structured programme of development at each level. On
top of that, they bring in a bunch of experts and send you out onto external courses.
- The holiday allowance is 25 days a year, increasing to up to 30 days once you’ve been with us a while.
- Bonus + contributions to your pension
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Private GP cover
- Regular socials and nights-out
- Weekly team breakfast and meeting
- Recognition of “an epic achievement” every month
- Annual client/staff party
- Family Summer BBQ
- Annual away day and social
About the job
- In this Senior Account Manager, you’ll receive training from some of the best in the business. Training
and development are a priority for this agency, and they pride themselves on ensuring everyone’s
career is nurtured.
- In this role you’ll get to work across a leading stout brand, heavily engrained in sporting culture.
- You’ll be driving exciting consumer lifestyle campaigns that help the brands have an emotional
connection with their target audience.
- Another client could be a major gaming company and a leading mobile phone network, known for
lighting up London’s skyline.
- You will use your writing skills to create compelling content, written to a high degree that will spark
an interest with journalists.
- You will nurture strong relationships with a range of trade, regional, lifestyle, broadcast and national
- You will play a vital role in client meetings and liaise directly with them on a daily basis.
- This role will see you managing social media programmes, including Twitter and blogger outreach.
- You will be able to weigh-in on new business and gain great exposure from senior team members.
- You’ll be an established Senior Account Manager or an Account Manager ready to step up with PR
experience across big brand campaign activations.
- You’ll have strong media contacts and relationships across national, consumer lifestyle and online
- You’ll show a love for media, happy to hit the phones for a sell in, demonstrated through examples of
- You’ll have a keen eye for detail, be organised and demonstrate this through an ability to lead
projects from start to finish, taking team members on the journey.
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to draft different types of copy is a core requirement for this
- At this agency, everyone mucks in to get the job done. You’ll be a team player who is happy to roll
their sleeves up.
For more information, please contact Chantelle Brown on 0777 209 2085 or email [email protected]
You can apply by clicking the button below.