About the agency
It’s a hard task to describe how one agency is different from another. Many agencies are strategic, creative and deliver compelling work.
Sometimes it’s just that little bit of get up & go that makes an agency stand out, and this agency has that. They’ve got one of the best client rosters in town, have grown at a phenomenal rate and most importantly are independent. It’s this independence which makes them an award winner – they can be creative, invest in new services and be flexible without the pressure of a head office telling them how to manage their P&L.
- On the awards circuit, this is an agency that cleans up every year. Best consumer PR agency, best-integrated campaign and an award for best technology campaign are all in the awards cabinet.
- This agency has one of the best reputations in London for its work culture. No egos and no backstabbing. It’s collaborative from the top down.
- You’ll receive on-the-job training alongside a structured programme of development at each level. On top of that, they bring in a bunch of experts and send you out onto external courses.
- The holiday allowance is 25 days a year, increasing to up to 30 days once you’ve been with us a while.
- Bonus + contributions to your pension
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Private GP cover
- Regular socials and nights-out
- Weekly team breakfast and meeting
- Recognition of “an epic achievement” every month
- Annual client/staff party
- Family Summer BBQ
- Annual away day and social
About the job
- You will work across five core clients. Don’t worry, some are project only accounts. They include a famous travel brand, a major supermarket, a leading UK bank plus two that are yet to be confirmed.
- From creative campaign development to managing both UK and EMEA campaigns, no day will be the same. One day you’ll be working on creating a pop-up experience, the next you could be working with influencers.
- One one of the accounts you’ll get to report into the Co-Founder of the agency. This will provide you with great visibility and the opportunity to learn.
- To be considered for this role you will need to be at the Senior Account Manager level, coming from another PR agency where you have been working on consumer lifestyle clients.
- You’ll need to be a strong project and campaign manager, have great consumer lifestyle media contacts and experience in developing creative ideas.
- More importantly, you’ll be a team player and enjoying mucking in to help the team get the job done.
For more information, please contact Emma Weaver on 07544 431 759 or email [email protected] You can apply by clicking the button below.