About the agency
It’s a hard task to describe how one agency is different from another. Many agencies are strategic, creative and deliver compelling work.
Sometimes it’s just that little bit of get up & go that makes an agency stand out, and this agency has that. They’ve got one of the best client rosters in town, have grown at a phenomenal rate and most importantly are independent. It’s this independence which makes them an award winner – they can be creative, invest in new services and be flexible without the pressure of a head office telling them how to manage their P&L.
- On the awards circuit, this is an agency that cleans up every year. Best consumer PR agency, best-integrated campaign and an award for best technology campaign are all in the awards cabinet.
- This agency has one of the best reputations in London for its work culture. No egos and no backstabbing. It’s collaborative from the top down.
- You’ll receive on-the-job training alongside a structured programme of development at each level. On top of that, they bring in a bunch of experts and send you out onto external courses.
- The holiday allowance is 25 days a year, increasing to up to 30 days once you’ve been with us a while.
- Bonus + contributions to your pension
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Private GP cover
- Regular socials and nights-out
- Weekly team breakfast and meeting
- Recognition of “an epic achievement” every month
- Annual client/staff party
- Family Summer BBQ
- Annual away day and social
About the job
- In this role, you will be working across some of the industry’s most well-known names
- The role covers all areas of corporate PR including CEO profiling, reputation management, crisis communications and media relations
- Reporting into a co-founder, it’s a role that has the potential to put you on the map within the agency
- To be considered for this role you will need to be at the Senior Account Manager level, ideally with experience of technology and corporate clients
- You’ll need to be a team player and ready to manage up as well as down
- Calm and confident, you’ll have great client management skills
For more information, please contact Emma Weaver on 07544 431 759 or email [email protected] You can apply by clicking the button below.