About the agency
In under four years, Milk & Honey has grown to a team of 30, launched an Australian office, become B-Corp certified and hired an amazing leadership team.
Their B-Corp certification runs through the veins of the agency. It ensures they look after employee wellbeing, focus on diverse hires and have a positive impact on the world. You only need to have a quick look at their website to see the impact the agency is having.
From an all-female board, 25% of the team coming from diverse backgrounds, plastic-free initiatives and a sizeable chunk of the team identifying at LGTBQ+, it’s clear that Milk & Honey are about action, not just words.
Every person that comes on board plays a key role in the agency’s progress and is rewarded for it, with decent shares in the profit and flexible working.
Each year they take the team on a luxury international trip (Pre-COVID) and if that’s not enough, they allocate £1000 per person per year to individual training & development alongside a raft of other benefits that includes complete flexible working.
About the job
- Client Portfolio: This position will have a focus on reputation campaigns for five clients in total. They span investment management, fintech, sustainability, fleet management and e-commerce.
- Campaign Development: You’ll develop through the line campaigns with multiple touches, working closely with the digital team to marry up PR and social strategies.
- Client Management: You’ll build a close working relationship with each of your clients and develop a deep knowledge of their business objectives and communication challenges. You’ll be working with fast-growing mid-sized companies that are entrepreneurial. Thinking on your feet and commercial consultation is needed.
- Team Leadership: Part of your role will be to manage AE’s and SAE’s, helping them to achieve career and client objectives.
- New Business: You’ll play a key role in pitching for new business, spotting organic growth opportunities and helping Milk & Honey convert leads into wins.
- PR Experience: You must have public relations experience working on financial services or fintech brands. Ideally, you’ll be coming from agency side and at Senior Account Manager level. In-house experience will be considered with a minimum of four years of experience.
- Media Relations: You’ll show working knowledge of the financial services, business and technology media sectors. You’ll know how to follow the news agenda and help tap your clients into relevant news trends.
- Leadership: You’ll show experience in leading a team, helping improve their writing and media relations skills and display leadership qualities.
- Campaign Development: You should be able to demonstrate the fundamentals of public relations campaign development. You won’t just show that you can secure coverage, but highlight the how, what, why of campaigns and what channels are most appropriate.
- New Business: Ideally, you’ll have experience creating client proposals and new business pitch decks.
For more information, please contact Dean Connelly on 07544 431 759 or email [email protected] You can apply by clicking the button below.