About the agency:
This travel PR & marketing agency works across a raft of some of the world’s most glamorous travel markets in PR and marketing. They are looking for a new Account Manager to take the helm on creative PR campaigns and press office functions for two of their largest clients.
This agency has teams sitting across London, Australia and Vietnam. You’ll work on just two accounts, with the occasional project work, which in the past has included luxury hotel launches in Sydney.
One of the accounts will give you full creative autonomy. With no red tape, they’re open to any ideas on PR stunts, content creation and more. It’s a chance to get creative. You’ll be regularly organising press trips for these accounts, and will have the opportunity for international travel to your clients at least once a year.
The agency is based out of their Farringdon office and offers flexible hours and office days. With their ‘Wind-down Wednesdays’ and new ‘work from anywhere’ policy, including a chance to work from the offices in Vietnam or Australia as you please, the agency makes sure to maintain a fun and flexible culture.
- Farringdon, Central London
- Hybrid working – 2 days in the office per week
Perks & Benefits include:
- Holiday 25 days (per calendar year + bank holidays)
- Flexible working hours
- Work from anywhere days
- Work from global offices – Vietnam and Australia (coming soon)
- Day off to give back
- Dog friendly offices
- International travel
- Discounted travel offers
- New business incentives
- Quarterly away days
- Monthly socials.
About the job:
- This role is for an experienced Account Manager in the travel PR space, with a strong interest in the travel industry and media relations.
- This role will give you a chance to manage and be creative on beautiful travel destinations and hotels.
- This is a unique opportunity to join a passionate agency who are now beginning to build out their PR department with exciting clients.
- The clients require a go-getter attitude with a proactive approach and passion for travel and destinations, and knowledge of the media landscape – knowing which influencers and journalists to contact to make the biggest impact.
- You’ll get a chance to work across creative campaigns, social media, events and more in this role!
- To be considered for this role you’ll need to be an experienced PR Account Manager with around 3-4 years of travel PR agency experience, or in-house experience in travel PR.
- You’ll have a passion for travel PR as well as the drive to run your accounts for yourself and further your development with the support of the agency.
- You’ll have experience in organising and running press trips, ideally internationally.
- This role requires a creative mind, a good understanding of your clients, and a love for media relations. Bringing a strong travel media network and PR passion to this role and they’ll love you for it.
- You will need experience in driving client meetings and ideating on campaigns with confidence.
For more information, please contact Satchit on +44 7385 561 817 or email sat[email protected]. You can apply by clicking the button below.