About the agency
We sound a little uncool when we say an agency is hip. But, well, this agency is hip.
They work with alcohol, fashion, and lifestyle brands that are immersed in youth culture. And, this agency helps them keep up with the ever-changing trends. That’s because they have their finger on the pulse when it comes to culture marketing.
They’ve delivered a 24-hour party experience in Ibiza for a brand partnership, recruited LGTBQ allies to help a vodka brand cement themselves at the heart of this community, and recruited a whole new generation of whisky drinkers in the coolest way possible.
There is one guarantee at this agency – you won’t be sitting there working on a dull press office. You’ll be focused on strategy led campaigns, the define brands and make them own moments.
They are a team of 16 and creative is a democracy here. It’s not owned by just one person. Everyone is challenged to push their creative boundaries which is why they encourage and pay for people to get out and experience life.
- Sunshine Fridays! If the extra hours are made up during the week and your workload allows it, you can leave from 1 pm on a Friday with a maximum of four per year
- Pension scheme – these can be set up how you’d like
- Season ticket loans
- Cycle to work – these guys are happy to help towards the purchase of a new bike (and they have a basement lock-up)
- Finder’s fees for introducing new talent to the company (if they’re placed in a perm position)
- Childcare vouchers
- Weekly fruit, Friday drinks and occasional breakfasts to celebrate good news
- 25-days holiday entitlement + Christmas
- Field trips to inspire creativity and new thought
About the job
- This is a hands-on role. From the moment a new brief comes in you’ll be part of the creative session looking at what cultural trends affect the brand and how you can get your target audiences engaged.
- You’ll work on brand messaging, experiential activations and influencer marketing – helping to ensure everything runs smoothly.
- You’ll be a key person in activating campaigns – media relations, venue sourcing, liaising with influencers, securing products and brand partnerships
- Keeping clients updated is paramount and you’ll share the responsibility of ensuring the client knows where the team is at.
- You’ll need to be a PR Account Executive that has great consumer lifestyle/brand PR experience.
- Ideally, you’ll have worked on at least one youth culture focused brand but this isn’t a requirement.
- You’ll show an ability to secure coverage, think creatively and be someone that is a team player. You’ll like to muck in and ensure campaigns are delivered with perfection.
For more information, please contact Dean Connelly on 07544 431 759 or email [email protected] You can apply by clicking the button below.