Terms & Conditions
If we didn't have to set a few terms and conditions, it wouldn't be a real promotion would it now?
- The Latte Refer a Friend scheme is limited to referrals of personal contacts whereby referring the individual breaches any duty you may owe to any other organisation or person. To do so may amount to a criminal offence.
- Refer multiple friends — there’s no limit. Referred friends must be completely new to Latte.
About the gift voucher
- The gift vouchers for Secret Escapes can’t be exchanged, transferred, redeemed, replaced or refunded for cash.
- We will purchase on your behalf and email the voucher to you which can be used when you make a booking.
- It lasts for 12 months from date of purchase and cannot be extended.
- Full terms and conditions for Secret Escapes and their gift vouchers can be read here.
By referring any person under this scheme:
1. You warrant and confirm that the referral does not breach any duty you (or any third party) may owe to any other person or organisation (due to any expectation on you to act in good faith or impartially, or because you are in a position of trust) arising out of any:
a. function of a public nature;
b. activity connected with a business, trade or profession;
c. activity performed in the course of any person’s employment (including yours); or
d. activity performed by or on behalf of a body of persons (whether corporate or incorporate)
2. You agree to refund on demand (without any time limit) any reward where you are found to be in breach of these terms.
Latte shall not be liable arising out of or in connection with this Agreement or (i) any loss of or damage to profit, revenue, savings, data, use, contract, goodwill or business or (ii) any indirect or consequential loss or damage, in each case howsoever caused or arising.
The term "howsoever caused or arising" when used in this Agreement shall be construed widely to cover all causes and actions giving rise to liability, including but not limited to (i) whether arising by reason of any misrepresentation (whether made prior to and/or in this Agreement), negligence, breach of statutory duty, other tort, breach of contract, restitution or otherwise and (ii) whether arising under any indemnity and (iii) whether caused by any total or partial failure or delay.
We understand this is a little morbid, but nothing in this Agreement shall limit or exclude any party's liability for fraud or for death or personal injury caused by the negligence, or to the extent otherwise not permitted by law.