Latte has a specialist division that help brands and agencies find PR & Social Media freelance talent. Whether you are launching a product, need a comms professional to handle a crisis or simply need some media coverage, we have you covered.
Contact us: Contact our Director, Dean Connelly, to brief us on your hiring needs: [email protected] | 07544431759
Only pay for the PR and Social Media you need
- If you are a brand you can hire a PR or social media freelancer on a day rate or fixed-term contract to conceptualise and deliver a PR campaign. You might need someone for a day or for a rolling contract until the job is done.
- A freelancer is perfect to help secure coverage, create a social media campaign, develop a whole PR strategy, manage a crisis and protect your brand reputation, secure CEO profiling and more.
- If you are an agency, a freelancer is a perfect solution to delivering work during these uncertain times, without having to commit to a permanent employee.
How does a day rate freelancer work?
- You only pay for the days that the freelancer works. Hiring a freelancer on a day rate allows you to have lots of flexibility. They can start and finish whenever you need them to as there is no lock-in contract.
Day rates for freelancers range from £100 per day through to £500 per day depending on experience and the job that you need them to do.
- In terms of our agency fee, we simply put a 20% mark-up on the candidates day rate.
- Also, when you receive a CV and profile from Latte, all costs will be listed upfront. That way you can decide if the candidate fits within your budget and if you want to move forward.
- Due to COVID-19, many freelancers are being flexible on their day rate expectations.
How does Latte help you make the right decision?
- Latte has over 300 PR and Social Media freelancers on our database. They are at different levels, specialise in different sectors and their skill sets are all different.
- When you brief Latte on a freelance job, we’ll work with you to get detailed insight on what you want the person to achieve. We can then consult on the skill set needed and the typical day rate you’d expect to pay for this. If it’s over budget, we’ll talk you through cheaper options and what you can expect to achieve with this.
- Latte then goes to our relevant talent pools for what you need to achieve, screen candidates experience, brief candidates on the role, interview them and then only send you the most relevant CVs and profiles.
Our candidate profiles include:
- Day rate
- Key relevant experience on how they’ll achieve your objectives
- Insight on their personality fit into your team culture
- Strengths and weaknesses
Essentially, you brief us, and we’ll take all the recruitment effort of your hands. You simply have to review selected profiles and decide who to interview. We’ll be a sounding board through the process for you.
Need to hire a freelancer? Chat to our Director, Dean Connelly, for guidance on how we can help. Dean can be contacted on [email protected] or 07544431759.