About the agency
Work alongside this kick-ass PR pro who’s giving back to society, offering pro-bono consulting for a social enterprise that brings confidence, teaches valuable skills, allowing women refugees to access resources and integrate into society.
About the job
- This role will deliver media relations for the enterprise’s Christmas campaign and potentially lead to work on the activation of a bigger project next year.
- The role will be for 1 – 2 days this or next week.
- It’s a volunteered, unpaid position but a great addition to your CV and will showcase your passion for purpose-led work.
- This is generating exposure for a really great cause and you’ll help to raise this campaign’s profile.
- You’ll call upon your consumer lifestyle contacts for media sell ins.
- You’ll gain exposure to purpose-led PR, help give back to the world and generate some good karma.
- You’ll already be established in the PR industry as an Account Executive, Senior Account Executive or Account Manager.
- You’ll love media relations and have the ability to call on your consumer lifestyle contacts to gain some great coverage.
- You’ll have the drive to serve a bigger purpose than yourself.
- You are available immediately.
For more information, please contact Chantelle Brown on 07470 594 501 or email [email protected] You can apply by clicking the button below.