About the company
Our client has become one of the UK shining stars in the tech start-up scene. Now valued at over £100 million, they have a team of 100+ employees who are dedicated to driving the business forward and sharing in their success.
The Marketing & Communications team is at the heart of the company and have done a successful job of building a strong brand presence. Anyone in financial services, investment or the tech start-up scene will have heard of this brand.
They are dynamic, entrepreneurial and are a sneakers & jeans type of culture. Regular team trips away and social outings in London have created a close-knit office culture.
- Quarterly team socials
- Friday beers
- Cheese day on Thursdays
- Money to invest in businesses every month
- Great pension
- Healthcare cash plan
- Virgin Gym subsidy
- Annual offsite
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave.
- Free fruit
- Flexi Fridays – finish at 3 pm once a month
- Loads of training and development and you can send yourself off on courses.
- 25 days holiday + Christmas shutdown + bank hols. Plus, you can buy or sell 5 days.
- International team trip each year.
About the job
- This role reports into the CMO and is responsible for leading the PR strategy. You’ll help define their corporate narrative, work on bigger campaign moments throughout the year and ensure PR is integrated into wider marketing efforts.
- You’ll manage one Press Assistant and be hands-on when it comes to media relations and creating a media strategy.
- You’ll review the PR budget and provide commercial objectives for what PR can achieve for the brand.
- You’ll look at competitors in the same space and work on creating the brands own unique tone of voice.
- You’re currently a PR Manager / Senior PR Manager if coming from in-house or at Account Director level coming from within a PR agency.
- Ideally you’ll have some form of fintech experience but wider corporate / B2B experience will be considered.
- You’ll have the strategic capability to drive a PR plan for a brand, looking beyond media relations into how you are position a brand at the heart of their target market.
For more information, please contact Dean Connelly on 07544 431 759 or email [email protected] You can apply by clicking the button below.