About the agency
This consumer PR agency combines brilliant basics with creative flair. They are driven by the thrill of opening the paper or a website and seeing their clients’ work – the results of a team of exceptional publicists who have the best ‘little black books’ in the business.
Clients range from global apparel brands to boutique fitness studios, craft gin to one of the world’s best-selling whiskey brands, travel start-ups, entertainment destinations and vegan beauty brands.
Whether it’s traditional media relations, working with influencers or creating engaging content, this agency makes it their business to tailor the approach to each individual clients’ needs.
Their principles are simple: an exceptional understanding of media, combined with creative ideas that get people talking, all topped with charming client service.
- The holiday allowance is 25 days a year, increasing to up to 30 days once you’ve been there a while.
- Bonus + contributions to your pension
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Private GP cover
- Regular socials and nights-out
- Weekly team breakfast and meeting
- Recognition of “an epic achievement” every month
- Annual client/staff party
- Family Summer BBQ
- Annual away day and social
About the job
- You’ll work on 3 / 4 core accounts, one of which is a major homeware brand another being an athleisure brand.
- You’ll also lend your expertise on some exciting project work.
- You’ll drive the media relations for your accounts and think of innovative and creative ways to land them exceptional coverage.
- You’ll contribute to media strategy, making suggestions on how to improve stories/angles.
- You’ll have opportunities to weigh in on the new business, gain facetime with clients, and share the wealth of knowledge from senior team members.
- You’ll develop and nurture relationships with your clients.
- You’ll be a Senior Account Executive coming from a PR agency where you are working on consumer/lifestyle campaigns.
- Please note: if your experience is focused on fashion, beauty, travel or luxury PR, unfortunately, you will not be considered for this role.
- You’ll have great media contacts across the consumer/lifestyle titles and the nationals. You’ll also have the capabilities to build new contacts wherever the coverage is required.
- You’ll be a team player – someone who isn’t afraid to roll their sleeves up and get the job done. As this agency is a start-up, they all help across the board.
- You’ll be a self-starter, being able to generate news creatively and react to an opportunity as it arises.
- You’ll be able to demonstrate your ability to run small projects independently.
For more information, please contact Chantelle Brown on 07470 594 501 or email [email protected] You can apply by clicking the button below.