About the agency
This agency doesn’t just talk the talk; they walk the walk. When they say, they have a great work/life balance they really mean it. 95% of the time you’ll be out the door by 5 pm. It’s a point the Founder is extremely proud of. He believes it fosters better creativity and team dynamics.
Beyond their fab culture, this close-knit team of 14 (and growing) deliver integrated campaigns for both established and challenger brands. They are industry leaders in influencer marketing, passionately believe in the power of earned media and work closely with big ad agencies in the creative process (not the other way around).
- Each team member has a £1000 budget for training & development
- They have an in-house coach that works with them part-time providing emotional support and personal development.
- It’s a really collaborative environment with extremely low staff turnover. In fact, people who do leave, often return.
- They recently had an experienced Non-Exec Director join the team who is helping with their strategic growth and staff development.
- Flexible working
- Great work/life balance – be out the door by 5 pm
- In-house coach for professional and personal development
- Loads of team socials
- 21 days’ holiday + 1 day for every year you work there
- Christmas office shutdown (on top of holiday allowance)
About the job
- Be responsible for retention and growth across their B2B clients
- You would oversee approx. £270,000 worth of fee income (with retainers from £3,000 to £5,000 per month)
- Be responsible for proactivity and timeliness for delivery of client work
- Be the senior point of contact for all B2B clients
- Support on strategic development
- Adopt and roll-out industry best practice at every stage (e.g. insight and measurement)
- Lead on the delivery of new business pitches
- Ideally at senior account director level focussed on B2B PR, coming from a PR agency.
- A super-positive and proactive ‘doer’, with great B2B media pitching skills and knowledge of technology and business media
- You have compassion for clients and team
- You are ambitious, with a growth mindset and results focussed
For more information, please contact Sarah Wisbey on 07727 654 292 or email [email protected] You can apply by clicking the button below.