About the company
In a short amount of time, this company have grown to a team of 70 across three international locations. With a strong brand presence in helping fast-growing business raise funds to further their expansion, they’ve made their mark and aren’t slowing down.
They have an entrepreneurial culture that allows people to progress their career at a rapid rate, take ownership of projects and even change their career focus entirely. You could start in PR and end up in project management – that’s the type of flexibility that this company offer.
In fact, their PR Manager has progressed from an intern to her current position in just three years.
Once a year they take the entire team on an international team trip away. They hold monthly off-site company socials and Friday drinks.
Training & Career Development
They offer extensive in-company talks, company-wide development programmes and budgets for you to book yourself into external training sessions.
Your career will progress as fast as your skillset allows. Show that you are having an impact on the business and you’ll be rewarded.
- Quarterly team socials
- Friday beers
- Cheese day on Thursdays
- Money to invest in businesses every month
- Really good pension
- Healthcare cash plan
- Virgin Gym subsidy
- Annual offsite
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption policy
- Free fruit
- Flexi Fri – finish at 3 pm once a month
- Loads of training and development
- Hours are 9-6 with every little over time
- 25 days holiday + Christmas shutdown + bank hols. Plus, you can buy or sell for 5 days.
- International team trip each year.
- There is the opportunity to travel in this role.
About the job
- In a nutshell, companies that are raising funds through our client often need to raise their profile. That can be to drive brand awareness, help attract more funding or simply sell more products.
- Our client offers these brands different PR packages – from a story sell in, right through to a month-long campaign.
- As the Press Officer, you’ll be meeting with Founders to work out their PR objectives, get an understanding of their brand story and product offering.
- You’ll then work on creating story angles and press releases to pitch out. You have complete creative freedom and absolutely can also deliver influencer marketing campaigns too.
- Brands you work with span all sectors – food & drink, technology, finance, fashion, lifestyle brands and more.
- The biggest attribute we are looking for is someone that is a problem solver and has a go-getter attitude. You’ll be a quick learner, quick to adapt and use your initiative to drive news coverage.
- Ideally, you’ll have between 1 – 2 years of PR experience. Any sector is okay. Ideally, your experience will be coming from a PR agency role although in-house experience will also be considered.
- You’ll have strong writing skills and the confidence to build relationships with journalists.
For more information, please contact Dean Connelly on 07544 431 759 or email [email protected] You can apply by clicking the button below.