About the Agency:
This agency works with founders, business leaders, and CEOs across technology, digital, property, finance, and health. Their work has resulted in a recent win that named them the No 1 PR Agency in Sydney. This is an ideal agency for someone who thrives on learning about new industries in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Perks you’ll love include:
- Flexible hybrid working (3 days in the office per week).
- Dog-friendly office in the CBD.
- Flexible promotion structures, quarterly planning sessions with business coaches and guest speakers, and the freedom to express new ideas and new ways of working.
- Monthly socials, regular team lunches, charity events and annual getaways.
About the Job
- Manage day-to-day running of clients, where you’ll deal directly with CEOs and founders, to lead on communication strategy and media relations.
- Manage between 5 – 6 accounts. Your client portfolio at this stage is flexible so it can be moulded around your previous experience and preferred sectors.
- Create and manage key documents like client WIPs, client budgets, media databases, client presentations and internal documents.
- You are a Senior Account Manager, or a seasoned Account Manager ready to take the next step in their career, coming from an Australian PR agency.
- You have fantastic media relations skills within the corporate industry and have an understanding of the Australian media landscape.
- Ideally, you have experience working in Corporate PR. If you don’t have direct working experience in the sector, then a genuine interest will be needed for the role.
For more information, please contact Sam Zarouba at 0422 412 787 or email [email protected]
You can also apply directly by hitting the button below!