About the agency
These guys work with some of the world’s most well-known brands. And it’s the agency’s strategic thinking and creative campaigns that lure these big brands in. They know how to develop long-term strategies which position brands in creatively compelling ways to drive audiences to engage.
Their clients are the Amazons and Facebooks of the world alongside fast-growing challenger brands. Depending on what team you work in, you’ll experience you might be protecting a major brand during times of crisis or helping a challenger with their next round of funding.
- In the past twelve months,’ they have won a multitude of major clients growing the team from 40 to 60 people.
- Love your workplace with a rooftop bar, cocktails at 4 pm on Fridays and a kick-ass MD. Everyone is there for each other as much as they are their clients. So, when you see one team going hard for an event, you’ll see everyone else checking on them, taking treats and helping where they can.
- You’ll be given a helping hand every step of the way and clear guidance on developing your skillset in a number of areas. You’ll really be thinking about how what and why of what you are doing.
- Flexible hours
- Rooftop bar
- In-house subsidised cafe
- Sabbaticals for the length of service
- 22 days’ holiday + Christmas shut down + birthday off + an extra day for each year of service
- Free TV subscription service
About the job
- This role will work on three clients. The first is a major telecoms brand, the next is a payments company and the third is exciting tech brand focused on autonomous driving.
- The telecoms brand will take up the majority of your time. Because of their size and well-known reputation, journalists regularly get in touch for their opinion and commentary. Often, you are required to help in crisis comms or get creative with their big product launches.
- You’ll be involved in following the news agenda, client management, responding to journalist enquires, media training executives and representing them at trade shows.
- It’s a role that will put your career on the map with a major brand and one that will develop an outstanding strategic skill set.
- To be considered for this role you will need to be at the Senior Account Executive level coming from another PR agency. You will have focused some or all of your PR career on technology or corporate clients.
- This role is very much about being a team player. You’ll be someone that likes to dive into projects, collaborate, debate alternatives to campaigns and challenge status quo
- You will ideally have some national media contacts, but will definitely need to have some tech or corporate media contacts.
For more information, please contact Dean Connelly on 07544 431 759 or email [email protected] You can apply by clicking the button below.