About the agency:
This agency launched just 4 years ago and has already achieved some major milestones. This includes growing their revenue by 127% in just a year, winning some of the best big-name consumer brands, and winning 10+ industry awards.
Their entrepreneurial spirit and ability to quickly adapt to changing client and market expectations has allowed them to win briefs over the big global agencies. Some recent examples of the excellent campaigns they have worked on include:
- Raising Awareness: In the first 4 months of operating, they landed a deal with one of the world’s leading social media brands. Using their platform to raise awareness around Great Barrier Reef environmental issues, their campaign encouraged 18 – 24 year olds in Australia to amplify their political voice and encourage change. A combination of experiential, influential, social, and PR activity helped create 51 million swipe-ups and a reach of 38 million.
- Tourism & Technology: They helped their client develop an integrated campaign playing on Australia’s iconic travel quote; “Where the bloody hell are you?”. Taking a relatively unknown navigation brand, used predominantly by hikers, the agency was able to propel them into the mainstream. The social, digital, and OOH campaign helped deliver a 50% uplift in YOY sales, 106% uplift in Google searches, and a 27 million PR reach.
The agency works as a small but nimble team of 15. Their team is close-knit, ensuring that everyone is involved in the strategic and creative process.
You can enjoy benefits such as flexible hybrid working (2 – 3 days in the office each week), quarterly social budgets for team outings, 20 days annual leave, and Christmas shut down.
About the job:
- You will work across some of their best Consumer accounts, across the categories of meal-kit deliveries, baby-care, and alcoholic beverages.
- You will manage and nurture media relations and develop media pitching strategies.
- You will work on campaigns that go beyond traditional PR and encompass all aspects of integrated comms, including influencer, social, digital, and experiential.
- You have between 1 – 2 years of experience in PR, preferably in an agency environment.
- You have the ability to craft and pitch relevant stories to a wide array of media. It would also be beneficial if you had local media contacts.
- You have experience delivering integrated campaigns, including content, social, and digital.
For more information, please contact Sam Zarouba at 0422 412 787 or email [email protected]
You can also apply directly by hitting the button below.