About the agency
If you are sick of working on a press office function, this is the job for you. Here are our top five reasons why you should apply:
- They won 29 industry awards last year including a bunch of PR Week gongs. This means their work is some of the best you’ll see in London town.
- Creativity doesn’t stop at PR. They created a world first with their TV advert…and won awards for it.
- Most of their work is project-based. Brands turn to them for big creative, high production value campaigns. This means there are no worries about boring product placement campaigns here.
- They take the team on an international trip every year
- They work on MAJOR brands across alcohol, airline, retail, FMCG and entertainment sectors
With a team of 25 in London, they are small, nimble and pack a punch. You’ll feel very much part of a collaborative team and get to take part in the epic Christmas Party (last 3 years have included Scotland, Prague, Stockholm, monthly cocktails & culture programme, ‘away days’ in the summer and open bar on Fridays.
About the job
- This position is covering for an employee on maternity leave, running from as soon as possible until March 2021.
- They have just won two, amazing clients. Other accounts you could work on include, Sky, Disney, Greggs, and Coca-Cola to name a few.
- You’ll be the senior support for one of the creative founders in key decision making.
- You’ll deliver consumer lifestyle campaigns and strategies on a national level.
- Thinking outside the box is key. This agency is known for pushing boundaries in their creative campaigns.
- There is the opportunity to build out a team underneath you, across freelance and permanent roles.
- You’ll be an established Senior Account Director in the PR industry.
- You’ll have experience in working on creative campaigns in both the entertainment and food & drink sectors with well-known brands.
- Please note: if your experience is focused on beauty, fashion, luxury, or travel PR, unfortunately, you will not be considered for this role.
- You’ll have a creative mindset, be a team player and know how to turn a brief into reality.
- You’ll have a great grasp of clients’ marketplaces, audiences, and routes to market.
- You’ll have a creative and strategic approach to problem-solving.
- If you are a candidate on our database with relevant experience, we will reach out to you. Feel free to call us beforehand to get the ball rolling quicker.
For more information, please contact Chantelle Brown on 07470 594 501 or email [email protected] You can apply by clicking the button below.