About the agency
These guys work with some of the world’s most well-known brands. And it’s the agency’s strategic thinking and creative campaigns that lure these big brands in. They know how to develop long-term strategies which position brands in creatively compelling ways to drive audiences to engage.
Their clients are the Amazons and Facebooks of the world alongside fast-growing challenger brands. Depending on what team you work in, you’ll experience you might be protecting a major brand during times of crisis or helping a challenger with their next round of funding.
- In the past twelve months,’ they have won a multitude of major clients growing the team from 40 to 60 people.
- Love your workplace with a rooftop bar, cocktails at 4 pm on Fridays and a kick-ass MD. Everyone is there for each other as much as they are their clients. So, when you see one team going hard for an event, you’ll see everyone else checking on them, taking treats and helping where they can.
- You’ll be given a helping hand every step of the way and clear guidance on developing your skillset in a number of areas. You’ll really be thinking about how what and why of what you are doing.
- Flexible hours
- Rooftop bar
- In-house subsidised cafe
- Sabbaticals for the length of service
- 22 days’ holiday + Christmas shut down + birthday off + an extra day for each year of service
- Free TV subscription service
About the job
- This role will work on one of the agency’s flagship technology clients (a major telecoms brand)
- You will be working on a newly won project for an exciting new product launch for the brand. This has a CSR angle to it
- Alongside this you will help active and deliver other projects that are on the go, managing a team to ensure deliverables are achieved.
- General assistance with account directing across three core clients
- Assisting the team with B2B media relations and generating impressive coverage
- You’ll have great press office skills and are able to sell into journalists
- You can adapt to a new team really quickly and work to tight deadlines
- You’ll have great time management skills and have the ability to assist with overseeing the team
- You’ll also need to have technology PR experience from within a PR agency and be an Account Director or Senior Account Director level
For more information, please contact Sarah Wisbey on 07727 654 292 or email [email protected] You can apply by clicking the button below.