About the agency
Be a part of a social media agency that’s right behind the push of the social media revolution.
Continuously leading the rest of the market in the automotive community management, your work will be creative, fun and always interesting.
This agency offer clients the chance to plan and manage effective social media. Their current clients include Linda McCartney Foods, Lindt, Mattel, Star Alliance, Hager, Royal British Legion and more.
Training & Career Development
This agency is all about hands-on training. You’ll work closely with your line manager and be given the space to ask all the questions you need to succeed. If you’re vocal and make yourself visible, you’ll thrive.
About the job
- This role sits within the press and social media team. You’ll be representing the social media agency and leading the way for all things PR and events.
- You’ll work closely with the PR Operations Manager, leading the development and management of events and supporting the PR department with media relations.
- You’ll own the vision, planning and delivery of events and launches in support of a PR Operations Manager and her team. This includes budgeting, communications strategy and logistics.
- You’ll be the key person on your launches, often dealing directly with very senior figures, as well as media. You will be building relationships with journalists.
- With the benefit of support from the PR Operations Manager, you will build close personal relationships with key media personalities to maintain excellent reputation in these areas.
- You’ll work with key influencers and journalists, engaging their interests and ensuring they attend new events and launches.
- You’ll be an experienced PR Account Manager / PR Senior Account Manager PR Manager with experience working on consumer brand campaigns. This will include a great deal of experience in creating and managing press events.
- You can demonstrate a solid track record of owning issues and projects, taking them from concept to reality.
- You’ll have experience driving consumer campaigns, having secured coverage in national, lifestyle titles.
- Please note: if your experience is focused around travel, fashion, luxury or beauty PR, unfortunately, you will not be considered for this role.
- If you have superb organisational skills, love to manage big projects and have the vision and drive to turn great ideas into brilliant events, this could be the role for you.
- Organisation and precision are key, but creativity is also a big element in this role.
- You should be able to demonstrate a track history of success in logistics, communications strategy, and managing complex budgets.
- You’ll be a really good communicator, able to translate technical information into strategic narrative ready for sell-in to media.
- You will have a willingness to travel (when safe to do so again) and be comfortable in a mutually supportive, informal but high-pressure, team environment.
- Candidates coming from an in-house role will also be considered.
- Experience from working in or with an automotive company is welcome but not vital, as is someone who has an enthusiasm for cars, transport, and the accompanying environmental and social issues.
- Attitude is very important: self-starter, confident, bright, focused on ownership of projects.
Please note: if you are already on our database / in our talent pool, we will be in contact if you have the relevant experience. Do feel free to reach out beforehand – we will often advertise the role and then reach out to our database. Giving us a call first will get the ball rolling quicker.
For more information, please contact Chantelle Brown on 07470 594 501 or email [email protected] You can apply by clicking the button below.