About the Agency:
- Launched in 2010, this agency was co-founded by the former MD of Archetype (formerly Text 100) and ex-CEO of The Communication Group. With a cohort of nearly 50 employees it has the creative firepower to pack a punch with its thought leadership-focused and purpose-led B2B campaigns.
- Now in 2022, the agency has been named PRovoke’s Corporate PR Consultancy of the Year, as well as being a PR Week Top 20 Tech agency and in the top 100 PR Agencies in the country.
- Whether it’s campaigning with Valuable 500 to get disability inclusion onto the boardroom agenda in FTSE 500 companies, working with robotics companies behind the country’s biggest grocery delivery hubs with Tharsus, or with famed entrepreneur James Chen, and his initiative, Clearly, who provide free glasses to under-privileged communities with no access to eye-care – the agency work with changemakers who want to improve the world.
- Most recently, the agency has been attracting a tonne of exciting new business from big wins such as Unilever, biodiversity experts Ground Control and AI-powered Beamery – to name a few.
- On any given day, you’ll find yourself sitting opposite a journalist, graphic designer or strategic director. With in-house events, creative and design teams, plus a podcast studio; you’ll work on a plethora of change-making integrated campaigns – an exciting extra at any top PR Agency.
Culture + Benefits:
Hybrid+Remote Working Model
25 days Annual Leave + 3 days at Christmas + bank holidays
4pm Finishes on Fridays
Famed Thursday Cocktail Trolley @ 4
Wellness: Two on-site mental health first aiders
Personal Development Fund
1 Paid Volunteer Day
£50pp Culture Fund
Benefit for senior employees:
8% commission (uncapped) for new business, paid quarterly
Graduates or Campaign Executive – £1,000 per introduction
Senior Campaign Executive and above – up to £2,000 per introduction
- You’ll have 3+ years of events experience with a strong track record of delivering high quality virtual, hybrid and physical events for corporate clients
- You’ll have excellent project manager skills and experienced managing client relationships, liaising with suppliers, building out comprehensive operational budgets, drafting creative proposals that respond to client briefs and working closely with teams on delivery
- You’ll be literate with panel discussions, webinars, networking events and roundtables
About the role:
- You’ll run logistics for events on varying scales including conferences, debates, seminars, webinars, breakfast briefings, and roundtable discussion dinners
- You’ll research, source, and secure venues/studios/platforms and keeping up to date with the opening of new ways of hosting events
- You’ll be the face-to-face client contact – attend client meetings and lead agreed elements of the agenda and events delivery
- You’ll support junior team members on event delivery
- You’ll draft rafting events proposals for new business pitch presentations
For more information, please contact Sophie Hatt on 07580 846360 or email [email protected]. You can apply by clicking the button below.