About the Agency:
- Launched in 2010, Seven Hills was co-founded by the former MD of Archetype (formerly Text 100) and ex-CEO of The Communication Group. With a cohort of nearly 50 employees it has the creative firepower to pack a punch with its thought leadership-focused and purpose-led B2B campaigns.
- Now in 2022, Seven Hills has been named PRovoke’s Corporate PR Consultancy of the Year, as well as being a PR Week Top 20 Tech agency and in the top 100 PR Agencies in the country.
- Whether it’s campaigning with Valuable 500 to get disability inclusion onto the boardroom agenda in FTSE 500 companies, working with robotics companies behind the country’s biggest grocery delivery hubs with Tharsus, or with famed entrepreneur James Chen, and his initiative, Clearly, who provide free glasses to under-privileged communities with no access to eye-care – Seven Hills work with changemakers who want to improve the world.
- Most recently, Seven Hills has been attracting a tonne of exciting new business from big wins such as Unilever, biodiversity experts Ground Control and AI-powered Beamery – to name a few.
- On any given day, you’ll find yourself sitting opposite a journalist, graphic designer or strategic director. With in-house events, creative and design teams, plus a podcast studio; you’ll work on a plethora of change-making integrated campaigns – an exciting extra at any top PR Agency.
Culture + Benefits:
- Hybrid+Remote Working Model
- 25 days Annual Leave + 3 days at Christmas + bank holidays
- 4pm Finishes on Fridays
- Famed Thursday Cocktail Trolley @ 4
- Wellness: Two on-site mental health first aiders
- Personal Development Fund
- 1 Paid Volunteer Day
- £50pp Culture Fund
- Benefit for senior employees:
– 8% commission (uncapped) for new business, paid quarterly
– Graduates or Campaign Executive – £1,000 per introduction
– Senior Campaign Executive and above – up to £2,000 per introduction
About the Job:
- Work: You’ll deliver on time and in line with client expectations – across media, editorial/thought leadership.
- Account Assessment: You’ll need to constantly be assessing accounts’ progress to see whether any course re-direction would be necessary, or other decisive action
- Portfolio: Your portfolio would be valued at over £1m and you’ll be working closely with a co-founder on it. It’d include; Tech London Advocates (a non-profit championing London as a global tech hub), Plexal Group (setting up a world-class innovation centre in London’s Olympic Park) and Strava (the largest platform for connecting athletes globally).
- Budget: You’ll work closely with the rest of the senior leadership team to set and manage operational budgets across accounts and for the agency.
- Progression: Seven Hills are looking for an aspirant director and would like to see their new hire rise through the ranks to the board within 12 months ideally.
- Manage and Mentor: This agency is a tight-knit crew who learn from one another, so you should be able and willing to train and mentor across the board at the agency.
- Client Relationships: Maintaining the longstanding client relationships that are the foundations of Seven Hills’ biggest accounts is a large part of this role.
- Experience: You will be a capable associate director with 5+ years of B2B experience and/or Technology PR.
- Media Background: You will need to have your roots embedded in the industry and B2B/technology contacts in the media are a must. Bring your strong network to this agency and make your mark.
- Work ethic: As a company which is growing exponentially, Seven Hills value your work ethic and ambition as much as they value their work/life balance.
- Knowledge: Have your finger on the pulse when it comes to emerging political/business issues and communications channels pertinent to Seven Hills’ clients’ business.
- Clients: You will need a wealth of experience in client management as you’ll be managing some of the largest accounts at Seven Hills.
- Business Development: You will need to be keen on drumming up new business with the senior leadership team. Find new leads, convert them into viable business opportunities and bring ideas to advance the agency.
For more information, please contact Satchit on 07385561817 or email [email protected] You can apply by clicking the button below.