About the agency
We sound a little uncool when we say an agency is hip. But, well, this agency is hip.
They work with alcohol, fashion, and lifestyle brands that are immersed in youth culture. And, this agency helps them keep up with the ever-changing trends. That’s because they have their finger on the pulse when it comes to culture marketing.
They’ve delivered a 24-hour party experience in Ibiza for a brand partnership, recruited LGTBQ allies to help a vodka brand cement themselves at the heart of this community, and recruited a whole new generation of whisky drinkers in the coolest way possible.
One there is one guarantee at this agency – you won’t be sitting there working on a dull press office. You’ll be focused on strategy led campaigns, the define brands and make them own moments.
They are a team of 16 and creative is a democracy here. It’s not owned by just one person. Everyone is challenged to push their creative boundaries which is why they encourage and pay for people to get out and experience life.
- Sunshine Fridays! If the extra hours are made up during the week and your workload allows it, you can leave from 1 pm on a Friday with a maximum of four per year
- Pension scheme – these can be set up how you’d like
- Season ticket loans
- Cycle to work – these guys are happy to help towards the purchase of a new bike (and they have a basement lockup)
- Finder’s fees for introducing new talent to the company (if they’re placed in a perm position)
- Childcare vouchers
- Weekly fruit, Friday drinks and occasional breakfasts to celebrate good news
- 25-days holiday entitlement + Christmas
- Field trips to inspire creativity and new thought
About the job
- In this role, you will be a key client lead for a major alcohol brand. You’ll work on both global and UK strategies.
- Reporting into an AD but working closely with the MD, you’ll help on developing yearly creative platforms for the brand, messaging, and what trends they should be tapping into.
- You’ll also work closely with the head of experiential to look at how you can bring this creative platform to life.
- Alongside this, you’ll work on another 2-3 consumer accounts.
- You’ll get to pull together immersive events, pop-up experiences and work on strategic campaigns
- You’ll very much be part of the creative ideation process alongside delivering media relations, checking over press releases and handling budgets.
- To be considered for this role you will need to be an experienced PR Senior Account Executive with consumer brand experience.
- You’ll be able to demonstrate your ability to secure coverage and have started to build some relationships that you can call on to adapt your pitches.
- Ideally, you’ll have experience on at least one big consumer lifestyle brand.
- Personally, you’ll be someone that follows trends and knows how to tap into youth culture. (Training will also be provided on this)
For more information, please contact Dean Connelly on 07544 431 759 or email [email protected] You can apply by clicking the button below.