About the agency:
Our client is a boutique hospitality communications agency, working with some of London’s most up and coming restaurants and bars to transform the hospitality scene. From launching award-winning restaurants to working with Masterchefs, this agency knows its way around the hospitality industry. Join this community of restaurant-lovers, bar-goers and food and drink connoisseurs, and get stuck into this fast-evolving sector. This agency was founded by former directors at Roche Comms, creating a boutique agency with a hands-on approach to the hospitality industry’s needs. They bring stories to life with broad, integrated campaigns for the most happening venues in London – all whilst making sure every need is met and thought is listened to. They are a tight knit team with a flat structure, making sure everybody’s voice is heard and making it a nurturing environment for any PR professional.
- Vauxhall, London – Hybrid and Flexible Working (2 days in office per week)
Perks & Benefits include:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and Christmas
- Hybrid working (maximum 2 days from London office)
- Work from anywhere policy
- Training and development courses of your choice
- More benefits to come
About the job:
- This role is for an experienced Account Manager in the hospitality or luxury PR space, with a strong interest in the hospitality industry and media relations. Those from a consumer PR/travel PR background are also welcome.
- This is a unique, exciting opportunity to join a young, passionate agency who are on a strong growth curve, allowing you to help build the agency beneath you too.
- The clients require a go-getter attitude with a proactive approach and passion for restaurants, and knowledge of the media landscape – knowing which influencers and journalists to contact to make the biggest impact!
- You’ll get a chance to work across creative campaigns, social media, events and launching restaurants and more in this role!
- To be considered for this role you’ll need to be an experienced PR Account Manager with around 3 years of hospitality or consumer PR experience.
- You’ll have an interest in hospitality PR as well as creative activations and events for a variety of clients in the restaurant/f&b space.
- This role requires a creative mind, a good understanding of your clients, and a love for media relations. Bringing your media network and PR passion to this role and they’ll love you for it.
- You will need experience in driving client meetings and ideating on campaigns with confidence.
For more information, please contact Satchit on +44 7385 561 817 or email sat[email protected]. You can apply by clicking the button below.