Please note: Must be based in New York working at a New York PR firm to be considered.
About the agency
In under four years, Milk & Honey has grown rapidly; with offices in the UK and North America, this B-Corp agency is taking the PR world by storm.
Their B-Corp certification runs through the veins of Milk & Honey. It ensures they look after employee wellbeing, focus on diverse hires and have a positive impact on the world. You only need to have a quick look at their website to see the impact the agency is having. From a 90% female board, 25% of the team coming from diverse backgrounds, plastic free initiatives and a sizeable chunk of the team identifying at LGTBQ+, it’s clear that Milk & Honey is about action, not just words.
Every person that comes on board plays a key role in the agency’s progress and is rewarded for it, with decent shares in the profit and flexible working, and an allocation of $1500 per person to individual training & development alongside a raft of other benefits.
About the job
- Client Portfolio: This position will have a core focus on Milk & Honey’s financial services, technology and purpose-led clients – all with corporate reputation being at the heart of the work you do.
- Campaign Development: You’ll develop through the line campaigns with multiple touch, marrying up PR and social strategies.
- Client Management: You’ll build a close working relationship with each of your clients and develop deep knowledge of their business objectives and communication challenges. You’ll be working with fast growing mid-sized companies that are entrepreneurial. Thinking on your feet and commercial consultation is needed.
- Team Leadership: Part of your role will be to manage junior team members as the agency grows, helping them to achieve career and client objectives.
- New Business: Helping this flourishing start-up grow, you’ll lead on and bring new clients into the agency.
- PR Experience: You must have public relations experience working on building the corporate reputation for your clients. Ideally, you’ll be coming from agency at Account Manager level. In-house experience will be considered with a minimum of 4 years’ experience.
- Media Relations: You’ll show working knowledge of the business media sectors in New York / North America. You’ll know how to follow the news agenda and help tap your clients into relevant news trends.
- Leadership: You’ll show experience in leading a team, helping improve their writing and media relations skills and display leadership qualities.
- Campaign Development: You should be able to demonstrate the fundamentals of public relations campaign development. You won’t just show that you can secure coverage, but highlight the how, what, why of campaigns and what channels are most appropriate.
For more information, please contact Chantelle Brown on (UK) +44 777 209 2085 or email [email protected] You can apply by clicking the button below.