About the agency
It’s a hard task to describe how one agency is different from another. Many agencies are strategic, creative and deliver compelling work.
Sometimes it’s just that little bit of get up & go that makes an agency stand out, and this agency has that. They’ve got one of the best client rosters in town, have grown at a phenomenal rate and most importantly are independent. It’s this independence which makes them an award winner – they can be creative, invest in new services and be flexible without the pressure of a head office telling them how to manage their P&L.
- On the awards circuit, this is an agency that cleans up every year. Best consumer PR agency, best-integrated campaign and an award for best technology campaign are all in the awards cabinet.
- This agency has one of the best reputations in London for its work culture. No egos and no backstabbing. It’s collaborative from the top down.
- You’ll receive on-the-job training alongside a structured programme of development at each level. On top of that, they bring in a bunch of experts and send you out onto external courses.
- The holiday allowance is 25 days a year, increasing to up to 30 days once you’ve been with us a while.
- Bonus + contributions to your pension
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Private GP cover
- Regular socials and nights-out
- Weekly team breakfast and meeting
- Recognition of “an epic achievement” every month
- Annual client/staff party
- Family Summer BBQ
- Annual away day and social
About the job
- You’ll work on 3-6 clients but not all of them are “on” at the same time.
- Clients you’ll work on include brands within the following sectors: Gaming, Consumer, Consumer Tech and Social media.
- One of your core clients requires a great deal of influencer marketing and content creation.
- Another client requires exceptional project management skills.
- Media relations, client management and workflow management is at the core of this position.
- You must be an established Senior Account Manager with consumer PR experience. Ideally, you’ll have consumer tech and or gaming PR experience.
- Please note, if your core experience is travel, fashion or beauty PR focused, unfortunately, you won’t be considered for this opportunity.
- You’ll have a love for media relations, know how to spot a news opportunity and secure coverage on the back of this. Consumer tech media contacts would be ideal.
- Experience in managing influencers and content-focused projects is advantageous.
- Time management is a strength. You’ll be organised and know what parts of a campaign are running, who needs updating and manage a team to ensure timelines are met.
For more information, please contact Dean Connelly on 07544 431 759 or email [email protected] You can apply by clicking the button below.