About the agency
These guys & gals work with some of the world’s most well-known brands. And it’s the agency’s strategic thinking and creative campaigns that lure these big brands in. They know how to develop long-term strategies which position brands in creatively compelling ways to drive audiences to engage.
Their clients are the Amazons and Facebooks of the world alongside fast-growing challenger brands. Depending on what team you work in, you’ll experience protecting a major brand during times of crisis or help a challenger brand with their next round of funding.
- In the past twelve months, they have won a multitude of major clients growing the team from 40 to 60 people.
- Love your workplace with a rooftop bar, cocktails at 4 pm on Fridays and a kick-ass MD. Everyone is there for each other as much as they are their clients. So, when you see one team going hard for an event, you’ll see everyone else checking on them, taking treats and helping where they can.
- You’ll be given a helping hand every step of the way and clear guidance on developing your skillset in a number of areas. You’ll really be thinking about the how what and why of what you are doing.
- Flexible hours
- Rooftop bar
- In-house subsidised cafe
- Sabbaticals for the length of service
- 22 days’ holiday + Christmas shut down + birthday off + an extra day for each year of service
- Free TV subscription service
About the job
- This role will see you work on just three clients. Two are major brands and a tech brand that is leading the way in the future of autonomous driving.
- You’ll follow the news agenda here in the UK for both proactive opportunities and to be ahead of the curve when it comes to journalist enquiries.
- You’ll also follow the news agenda in the US to see if anything has affected their brand which could have a delayed impact here in the UK.
- This is a fast-paced and multifaceted role. Two of the brands are owned by the same company and in essence, will be like working on one client.
- Aside from protecting the brand, you’ll also have big budgets to help and deliver bigger campaign moments.
- Whilst your clients are known as some of the biggest tech companies in the world, they have a very consumer-facing personality (just like Facebook).
- For this role, you will ideally have experience working on a press office function. Ideally for a technology or corporate brand, but consumer PR experience will be considered.
- PR agency experience is preferred but PR experience from an in-house role will also be considered.
- You’ll be someone that absorbs media, has started to build great journalist relationships and have started to build a skill set in creative writing.
- You’ll be a proactive problem-solver who likes to think on your feet and have a go-getter attitude.
For more information, please contact Dean Connelly on 07544 431 759 or email [email protected] You can apply by clicking the button below.