About the agency
In under four years, Milk & Honey has grown to a team of 30, launched an Australian office, become B-Corp certified and hired an amazing leadership team. That’s just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to this dynamic agency.
Their B-Corp certification runs through the veins of the agency. It ensures they look after employee wellbeing, focus on diverse hires and have a positive impact on the world. You only need to have a quick look at their website to see the impact the agency is having. From an all-female board, 25% of the team coming from diverse backgrounds, plastic-free initiatives and a sizeable chunk of the team identifying at LGTBQ+, it’s clear that Milk & Honey are about action, not just words.
Every person that comes on board plays a key role in the agency’s progress and is rewarded for it, with decent shares in the profit and flexible working.
Each year they take the team on a luxury international trip (pre-COVID) and if that’s not enough, they allocate £1000 per person per year to individual training & development alongside a raft of other benefits that includes complete flexible working.
About the job
- Client Portfolio: The clients this role will work on are flexible. You’ll work across a range of sectors. The common thread is that it is corporate reputation work that will be delivering strategic campaigns. Clients could have a leaning towards financial services and corpsumer briefs.
- Campaign Development: You’ll develop through the line campaigns with multiple touchpoints. A core focus will be on elevating brands out of their immediate sector, creating corpsumer focused strategies that often have a campaigning element. A lot of their work has public-facing strands, from showing the human side and positive impact ethical investments are having in developing nations, to getting businesses to care about the worlds water crisis for a desalination tech company.
- Client Management: You’ll build a close working relationship with each of your clients and develop a deep knowledge of their business objectives and communication challenges. You’ll be working with fast-growing mid-sized companies that are entrepreneurial. Thinking on your feet and commercial consultation is needed.
- Team Leadership: Part of your role will be to manage and inspire your team, bringing ambition and new ideas to the agency.
- Integrated Campaigns: You’ll bring harmony to PR, social media and marketing, being the go-to person on how these aspects can all work hand-in-hand for your clients.
- PR Experience: You must have public relations experience working on corporate PR. Ideally, you’ll be coming from agency side and at Account Director level. Experience in financial services or corpsumer campaigns is ideal. In-house experience will be considered with a minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- Media Relations: You’ll show a strong understanding of the UK media landscape and have solid national media business contact.
- Leadership: You’ll show experience in leading a team, helping improve their writing and media relations skills and display leadership qualities. You’ll have a proven track record of motivating your team, encouraging and working with them to think outside the box.
- Campaign Development: You should be able to demonstrate the fundamentals of public relations campaign development. You won’t just show that you can secure coverage, but highlight the how, what, why of campaigns and what channels are most appropriate.
- Integrated Campaigns: You’ll have worked on and be able to demonstrate how you brought together PR, social media and marketing in integrated campaigns.
For more information, please contact Dean Connelly on 07544 431 759 or email [email protected] You can apply by clicking the button below.