About the agency
These guys work with some of the world’s most well-known technology brands. And it’s the agency’s strategic thinking and creative campaigns that lure these big brands in. They know how to develop long-term strategies which position brands in creatively compelling ways to drive audiences to engage.
Their clients are the Amazons and Facebooks of the world alongside fast-growing challenger brands. Depending on what team you work in, you’ll experience you might be protecting a major brand during times of crisis or helping a challenger with their next round of funding.
- In the past twelve months, they have won a multitude of major clients growing the team from 40 to 55 people.
- Love your workplace with a rooftop bar, cocktails at 4 pm on Fridays and a kick-ass MD. Everyone is there for each other as much as they are their clients. So when you see one team going hard for an event, you’ll see everyone else checking on them, taking treats and helping where they can.
- You’ll be given a helping hand every step of the way and clear guidance on developing your skillset in a number of areas. You’ll really be thinking about how what and why of what you are doing.
- Protect this major brand that is constantly innovating and pushing boundaries. You’ll create statements of position, manage a team that are out meeting journalists and helping the brand to avert issues.
- Your team will be monitoring the news agenda in the US to see what could affect the brand in the UK
- Mentor and develop a team to be effective media operators. You’ll help them manage the busy inflow of reactive media enquiries, craft engaging stories to pitch and train them how to deal with difficult journalist questions
- Develop and manage the media strategy and brand messaging
- This is a career-defining role and the experience you gain in this position will open up further career opportunities, in particular, in-house roles.
- You will have experience in managing the press office function for a major global brand. This experience will ideally span both the consumer & corporate but either focus will be considered.
- You’ll know how to train a team to follow the news agenda, identify potential threats and what stories the client should be updated on.
- You’ll have a collaborative team player approach and enjoying mentoring and developing your team
- Flexible hours
- Rooftop bar
- In-house subsidised cafe
- Sabbaticals for the length of service
- 22 days’ holiday + Christmas shut down + birthday off + an extra day for each year of service
- Free TV subscription service