About the Agency
They launched in 2019 and have already grown to a team of 7 people. (This is considered fast growth in the Aussie market). Last year revenue grew by 127% and they have won a bunch of big consumer brand clients. Their entrepreneurial spirit allows them to adapt quickly to changing client and market needs. This is why they’re winning briefs over the big global agencies.
2021 saw them win 11 PR awards including:
- Winners at Mumbrella CommsCon for Agency of the Year
- Winners at Mumbrella CommsCon for Best Consumer PR Campaign
- Winners at Mumbrella CommsCon for Best Content-Led PR Campaign
- Winners at the PR Awards Asia for Best Integrated Market Campaign (Gold)
- Winners at the Public Relations Institute of Australia for Best Consumer Campaign (Gold)
- Winners at the Public Relations Institute of Australia for National Campaign of the year (Gold)
Here are some examples of their client work,
- Raising Awareness – In their first 4 months of operation, this agency landed a deal with one of the world’s leading social media brands. They used their platform to increase awareness around the Great Barrier Reef’s environmental issues. The campaign encouraged 18-24 year olds living in Australia to amplify their political voice and can help make a change. A combination of experiential, influencer, social and PR activity helped create 51 million swipe-ups and 38 million in earned reach.
- Tourism & Technology – They helped their client in developing an integrated campaign that played on Australia’s iconic travel quote ‘’Where the bloody hell are you?’’. The creative helped an unknown navigation brand (used by hikers) become mainstream. The social, digital and OOH campaign delivered 50% uplift in YOY sales, 106% uplift in Google searches, 27 million PR reach.
As a small and nimble team that delivers big award winning work, you can expect to be hands-on with the strategy & creative process no matter what your level. They have Lunch and Learns and have regular socials like going to the theatre, new pubs and galleries together.
Some of their employee benefits include:
- 20 days holiday – with a 3 week shut down over the Christmas period
- Hybrid working – interchanging between 2-3 days working from home and the rest in office, with the latter part of the week in office to prioritise social gatherings
- Culture Club – quarterly budget for the team to go out and enjoy live events or performances, such as comedy nights and musicals
About the Job
- As the AD you will take over the key leadership of some of their leading clients, upkeep and ensure client satisfaction is at an all time high
- You will manage 2 client portfolios. One is a world-leader in fine spirits and wines, and owns some of the most recognisable alcohol brands. The other client owns a portfolio of brands across feminine, baby, and adult care.
- Provident client counsel, develop team members and help the agency continue their growth.
- You will ideally be an established PR Account Director at a consumer PR agency or an experienced Senior Account Manager who is ready to develop their career in a more senior role
- You will have experience working on integrated consumer PR campaigns for big brands, while being able to show examples of client work
- You have excellent team / client and time management skills.
If you would like more information on this role, please don’t hesitate to contact Sam Zarouba at 0422 412 787 or email [email protected].
You can also apply directly by hitting the button below!