About the agency:
A London-based agency with a global outlook, Nous is made up of an eclectic bunch of ex-journalists and seasoned comms experts. From tech nerds and fashion queens to opera lovers and drum ‘n’ bass fiends, the ‘Nous Crew’ combine their diverse experience and enthusiasms to deliver effective PR for brands that make the everyday extraordinary.
Focused on nurturing long-lasting client relations (Nous is French for ‘we’ after all), the agency has intentionally curated its client roster to host a group of diverse high-end brands across consumer lifestyle, luxury, consumer tech and entertainment sectors. Quality, sustainability, and longevity are defining characteristics of every brand they partner with.
Just like the brands they work with, Nous’ service offering is a cut above. From securing killer coverage and hosting immersive activations, to creating engaging content and constructing brand narratives, the team are trained to think like media insiders to deliver demonstrable results that matter.
- Hybrid working – 1 day/week in Holborn office (Tuesdays)
- Flexible working – because life doesn’t run 9-5, Nous are as flexible as possible around doctors’ appointments, school drop-offs etc.
A note from Nous on Diversity & Inclusion
“Nous Communications is committed to increasing the diversity of its workforce so that it reflects the demographic of where the agency is based. We work with the Taylor Bennett Foundation, the charity that exists to encourage people from black, Asian and minority ethnic backgrounds to pursue a career in communications. We also work with the Drive Forward Foundation, which helps young people who have been in care for long periods sustain employment. We have had several colleagues via both organisations work for us in fully paid roles.”
Perks & Benefits include:
- 25 days of holiday + your birthday off
- Performance-related promotions and pay rises
- Wellness days – once a quarter, the team take a day to focus on well-being, boost morale, and take care of their mental health collectively
- Monthly rewards and yearly bonuses for ‘Coverage of the month/year’, ‘Colleague of the month/year’ and ‘Social of the month/year’
- Nous Night In – Accompanied by pizza & drinks, the team get cosy and stay late once a quarter to learn from each other, taking turns to lead informal talks on work-related skills or personal interests and hobbies
- Nous-papers – Every Tuesday morning, the team get together to read the weekend newspapers over coffee and pastries – pain au chocolat anyone?
- Deliver-nous – Monthly Deliveroo vouchers for an end-of-month team takeaway
- £30 towards your gym membership
About the job:
- You’ll be the key contact and lead to the Nous’ management of the Freeview social media accounts.
- This role is all about creating and establishing long-term strategies and related content ideas to elevate Freeview as a brand.
- You’ll be managing the juniors in the social team, including a content manager and a designer, whilst working closely with the PR team.
- Help upskill colleagues by sharing industry insights, trends and training – and always be the go-to to offer advice and counsel.
- Bring a fresh perspective to clients’ content, reinventing their existing content and ideas; whilst preserving their tone of voice.
- Although Freeview will be your key content, there will be plenty of opportunity to work across Nous’ other high-end brand accounts.
- Have at least 3-4 years of experience as a Creative Content/Social Media Manager or similar.
- You need to be a strong content writer and be able to tell stories. Weaving tales for your key account, Freeview, whilst inventing interesting content to engage audiences will be a key part of this role.
- Have a great understanding of the social media landscape. Show off your unparalleled understanding of trends and the world of influencers in this role, as well as how to implement that knowledge.
- This is a big opportunity to take charge of the social media strategy and messaging on this account. The client is open to shake it up, so show off your creativity here.
- Be a strong voice for Nous. Have the confidence to push back on clients and manage them and their expectations well.
For more information, please contact Satchit on +44 7385 561 817 or email nouscar[email protected]. You can apply by clicking the button below.