About the Agency:
Our client is a consumer communications agency that creates campaigns for energetic brands with purposeful angles. They specialise in varied press office work and big campaign moments with some of Scotland’s, and the world’s, most loved alcohol brands, as well as FMCG, sustainability, supermarket favourites and destination icons; creating campaigns for UK, EU and global audiences.
Campaigns have ranged from fully immersive events for one of the country’s oldest and most famous whisky brands, involving highland cows and fake snow amongst other elements; all the way to raising the profile of the country’s oldest all girl school on their anniversary.
PRCA has named them the best agency for Team, Culture and Community three years in a row for a reason. With a strong, tight-knit team of 14 across their two offices in Leith and Spey, this is an agency you’ll be able to inspire and innovate both in their team and for their clients.
- 35 days holiday pro rata + birthday off
- 4.5 day work week, with early finish at 1pm on Fridays
- Annual Bonus Scheme sharing company profits equally amongst staff
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Leave
- Training and industry subscriptions
- Cycle to work scheme
- Family friendly office
- Dog friendly office
- Weekly team lunch and learn sessions
- Away days and monthly socials
- Company pension scheme
- Volunteering policy -21 paid hours pro-rata to volunteer to causes/committees of your choice
- Healthcare cash plan
- Access to company pool electric car
About the Job:
- This role is for an experienced Senior Account Director or Associate Director with consumer PR experience. Any experience in food and drink is a bonus for this role.
- You will be the new head of consumer in the agency, working closely with the founder and with Account Directors reporting directly into you.
- Your portfolio will be moulded around your interest and experience, but a few of the key confidential accounts are in the luxury alcohol space.
- Your key responsibilities will surround strategy and planning across a variety of campaigns, ideating on the creative for consumer clients
- You’ll also drive forward new business opportunities alongside the founder, with both outreach and pitching.
- It’ll also be important to lead by example and get stuck into the selling-in at times too, whilst guiding and training your juniors.
- To be considered for this role you’ll need to be an experienced PR Senior Account Director or Associate Director with agency side experience. Candidates from an inhouse background will be considered if they have had agency experience at some point.
- You’ll have the gravitas and experience to maintain and develop client relationships, as well as handling challenges in this sphere.
- Having a proven track record in strategising campaigns on a varying level of budgets and having strong creative input will be essential in this role.
- You’ll have a strong grasp of media relations with an excellent network of contacts.
- You’ll be experienced in managing client budgets and looking how to best utilise team resources.
- You’ll have experience in training junior staff and having a hand in guiding this programme in an agency setting.
For more information, please contact Satchit Srikanth on 07385 561 817 or email [email protected]. Apply by clicking the button below.