About the agency:
This London-based agency is putting the Human back into Human Resources with no added BS. They put people first and always make sure the advice they give is based on fact, relevant information, and cracking insight to support candidates and clients alike. Made up of a small team of individuals, this agency has a lot to offer. The great thing about them is that they’re open-minded. Working with them means you’ll be able to tap into your creative side, use your expertise to advise and counsel and be in an environment where your ideas will be nurtured and greatly appreciated.
They need a Freelance Senior Account Manager to join the team on a part-time basis, over the course of 2-3 months to elevate their messaging and establish them as a leader within their industry.
About the job:
- You’ll work with the agency to cultivate and hone in on their messaging, highlighting HR in a different, more creative point of view.
- You’ll humanise the agency, showcasing their personality which differentiates them from the rest.
- You’ll work with the Founder/Director to emphasise their insight, tone of voice and use their knowledge of all things HR to make them stand out from the crowd.
- You’ll help them win new business in the tech start-up, corporate or corpsumer space.
- You’ll use your contacts and look for media opportunities in the tech, PR trade and nationals if relevant.
- You’ll be given creative freedom. This agency needs your expertise to elevate them.
- You’ll keep your finger on the pulse for media commentary opportunities and find relevant ways of tapping them into the conversation.
- You’ll be able to generate creative ideas that raise their profile.
- This will be a part-time position, spread over the course of 2-3 months or however you see fit.
- You’ll already have your own media contacts. This agency will not be able to provide a database for this.
- You’ll have experience in creating and executing creative, integrated campaigns and have examples of where you have done this.
- You’ll be an established Senior Account Manager in the PR industry.
- Please note: if your experience is mainly focused on Fashion, Beauty or Travel PR, unfortunately, you will not be considered for this role.
- You’ll come from a Corporate and/or Technology PR background.
- Corpsumer candidates will also be considered.
- You’ll be an ideas person, constantly thinking of ways to elevate this agency.
- This is an ideal role for someone who already has a client base and wants to add another to their roster.
For more information, please contact Chantelle Brown on 07470 594 501 or email [email protected] You can apply by clicking the button below.