About the agency:
Made By Giants took a leap of faith and launched in one of the toughest years yet, 2020. Their bravery has paid off with revenues on track to grow 88% last financial year and plans to double in size in 2022.
This bold team of 6 are made up of social, comms, and creative specialists. They start at the core of a brand, how they look, feel and talk to customers (brand strategy), and then elevate brand communications with integrated thinking. They believe disciplines should not operate in silos – they should work collaboratively so people can learn new skills and become more well-rounded marketing practitioners. This unique approach has:
- Driven 18,000 downloads of a partners (client) data analytics software
- Helped a partner achieve £3 million in sales qualified leads
- Overhauled a partner’s brand, triggering 25% year-on-year growth
Don’t just take our word on how great they are. The industry is taking note too. They’ve won:
- Best Start-up agency 2021 – Global Social Media Awards
- Silver Best New agency 2021 – Global Agency Awards
- Best Community Development (Gold) – Digital Impact Awards 2021
- Best use of digital in the tech sector (Silver) – Digital Impact Awards 2021
- Shortlisted for Best start-up agency at PRCA and PR Moment awards
- Their brand work is shortlisted for Best Brand Development at the Transform Award Europe
- They’ve most recently shortlisted for Best Small Agency, Best Use of Paid Social, and Best Use of Social Media in Finance at the Global Social Media Awards 2022
Made By Giants enjoy a completely flexible work policy. This means you can work wherever you like. They have weekly team days in Southbank where ideas are shared and skills are developed over cinnamon buns and coffee (this is flexible if you’re based outside of London). On the social side, the Giants book monthly team days out. These are filled with a mixture of activities designed to have fun, learn and bond.
Made By Giants is big on creating an inclusive agency that goes far beyond skin, age, sexual orientation, or gender. They want diversity of thought because Giant ideas come from everyone.
They are committed to creating opportunities for everyone, from all stages and walks of life. They have also already appointed a Diversity & Inclusion ambassador to assess their policies and work, ensuring the Giants stay on track. They have a full diversity and inclusion pledge, which we can share with you directly.
- Discretionary bonuses.
- Flexible working policy – one of the best we’ve seen – work as and when you’re at your best
- 25 days annual leave plus bonus time during the Christmas break and your birthday off
- Christmas surprises – in 2021 this was AirPod Pros.
- A Macbook
- Giant swag (usually bright green) drops – we know, totally your colour
- Yoga to support physical and mental health
- A wellness scheme with Urban including massages
- Monthly days out including a team lunch and drinks
- A monthly healthy veg box from Riverford Organic
About the job:
- You will report to the Lead Digital Consultant managing client partner social accounts
- Managing day-to-day social activations, paid media, and influencer marketing campaigns
- Social analysis and reporting (primarily LinkedIn and Twitter)
- Writing editorial content for social channels
- Managing social media posting and community
- Researching trends and community activity
- Contributing new ideas to client partners’ marketing campaigns
- Supporting the brand team when they need brand audit research
- You will have 3-4 years of experience working in a digital or communications role from an agency or in-house background. Ideally, for tech clients
- You’ll demonstrate some knowledge of the tech industry, particularly how the B2B tech world works
- Knowledge of social media tools such as Hootsuite, buffer, etc
- In-depth knowledge of paid media management across platforms including but not limited to, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Google AdWords
- Knowledge of social media marketing and social media reporting analytics
- Proven experience managing digital campaigns for B2B clients
- Proven ability to lead day-to-day activities on accounts and build partner relationships
For more information, please whatsapp or call Sophie Hatt on 07470594501 or email [email protected] You can apply by clicking the button below.