About the agency
This fab team work with some of the world’s most well-known brands. And it’s the agency’s strategic thinking and creative campaigns that lure these big brands in. They know how to develop long-term strategies which position brands in creatively compelling ways to drive audiences to engage.
Their clients are the Amazons and Facebooks of the world alongside fast-growing challenger brands. Depending on what team you work in, you’ll experience you might be protecting a major brand during times of crisis or helping a challenger with their next round of funding.
- In the past twelve months,’ they have won a multitude of major clients growing the team from 40 to 60 people.
- Love your workplace with a rooftop bar, cocktails at 4 pm on Fridays and a kick-ass MD. Everyone is there for each other as much as they are their clients. So, when you see one team going hard for an event, you’ll see everyone else checking on them, taking treats and helping where they can.
- You’ll be given a helping hand every step of the way and clear guidance on developing your skillset in a number of areas. You’ll really be thinking about how what and why of what you are doing.
- Flexible hours
- Rooftop bar
- In-house subsidised cafe
- Sabbaticals for the length of service
- 22 days’ holiday + Christmas shut down + birthday off + an extra day for each year of service
- Free TV subscription service
About the job
- From the latest automated driving brand to fast-growing fintech companies, this agency delivers strategic PR plans that build brands for these starts up.
- You will be a key client lead working to understand the client’s needs, communicating this back to the team and working with your Senior Account Director and others to devise relevant comms plans.
- You help drive media relations, securing profile coverage, media commentary and product announcements.
- You’ll also manage a team of AE’s and SAE’s ensuring client objectives are met.
- This role has both the UK and Pan European focus.
- To be considered for this role, you must have technology PR experience and understanding of the tech media landscape.
- Ideally, you will be coming from agency side and already be at Account Manager level. In-house candidates will also be considered.
- You’ll also show that you have solid client management skills – someone that can build relationships, ensure client objectives are achieved and help your Director expand the business.
For more information, please contact Dean Connelly on 07544 431 759 or email [email protected] You can apply by clicking the button below.