About the Agency
Founded in 2005, Rostrum grew 21% last financial year, revenue exceeded £4 million and it is now a team of 40.
They are known for delivering creative campaign platforms that drive brand fame for their clients such as ‘The Bank of Mum & Dad’ for Legal & General and ‘The Nations Nest Egg’ for Yorkshire Building society.
Their clients include major financial institutions, global law firms, management consultancies and more.
Training and development is at the heart of Rostrum’s culture. You can see this from the incredible internal career progression of the Rostrum gang. Whether it be Sophie Mellish who joined as an Account Executive and progressed to Head of Corporate & Social Media in just 6 years, or even Nick Seymour who also joined as an Account Executive and now specialises as an Editorial Director.
They keep the team inspired with a constant flow of amazing speakers coming in to meet the team. From the likes of Muay Thai boxer Shane O’Neill talking about maintaining a positive attitude in the face of adversity, to Jodi-Ann Harry of HSBC hosting 1-1 chats with the team about their financial goals, you’ll expand both your mindset and skillset at Rostrum.
Some of their benefits include:
- Unlimited holidays after 3 years of employment
- A subscription to the lifestyle and wellbeing platform Heka (giving you access to free dinners, yoga, shows and more)
- A fully flexible work policy
About the job
- This Account Manager position will have you focus on Rostrum’s vast portfolio of clients, spanning the corporate, tech and financial services sectors
- You will be required to produce engaging pitches and be confident in leading innovative campaigns that truly represent the values of the agency and the clients
- Drive strategic thinking across accounts and manage your team to ensure projects are delivered to a high standard
- Maintain consistent coverage for your clients and campaigns across media outlets as well as analyse press coverage to identify the success of your work
- Use social media tools to interact and monitor development with clients and the media, building social profiles for your clientele and driving their engagement upwards
- Relay with both the in-house teams at Rostrum to further develop the content and campaign work you produce for your clients
- The portfolio of clients you work on is flexible and will be shaped around your personal experiences and passion
- You will be an established Account Manager or a strong Senior Account Executive already working within the corporate, tech or financial services sector
- You will boast a strong level of media relations from your previous roles and be able to apply that knowledge in to this role
- Be able to successfully assess rapidly changing industry trends and apply that in to your portfolio of work
- Previous experience managing juniors as well as the upkeep of client relations, you will then apply this in to the role at Rostrum
- Be a strategic thinker and bring new and exciting ideas to the agency
For more information, please contact Satchit on 07385561817 or email [email protected] You can apply by clicking the button below.