This agency is an award-winning strategic, creative and action-focused consultancy specialising in building reputation, audience, legacy, engagement and authenticity for brands and individuals. They help their clients develop their social impact, higher purpose and philanthropic activity, using influence to create impact.
This dynamic PR agency was named as a 2019 PRWeek Top 150 agency, with clients spanning cause, luxury, entertainment, and sport. They are passionate about delivering PR and business results for brands that believe in engagement that leads to social change.
By building trust and loyalty amongst consumers, whilst galvanising the brand, celebrity and purpose sectors, they have nurtured long-lasting relationships between those who do, those who care, and those who have voices to share.
About the job
- Your clients are flexible but could include a natural-based snack brand with purpose at its core. You’ll help to drive product placement, consumer lifestyle pieces and bring the purpose of the brand to life.
- Other clients could include a luxury car brand, a wine brand that was founded by a major celebrity, a video-streaming service focused on saving the planet, and a bag brand with purpose at its core.
- You’ll be involved in the development and rolling out of strategy as well as driving the media relations for your accounts.
- You’ll join a small but punchy team of 7. Whilst you’ll focus on PR, you’ll work with other specialists from different sectors to drive campaigns forward.
- With purpose at the core of most brands, 2021 is set to be a monumental year for the agency. This is a great opportunity to not only be hands-on in a growing agency but also add more purpose-led work to your portfolio of experience.
- You’ll be an Account Manager coming from a PR agency where you are working on consumer/lifestyle campaigns.
- Please note: if your experience is focused on fashion, beauty, or travel PR, unfortunately, you will not be considered for this role.
- You’ll have experience working on FMCG brands and be able to showcase where you have secured coverage for these brands.
- You’ll have great media contacts across the consumer/lifestyle titles and the nationals.
- You’ll be a team player – someone who isn’t afraid to roll their sleeves up and get the job done. As this agency is a start-up, they all help across the board.
- You’ll be a self-starter, being able to generate news creatively and react to an opportunity as it arises.
- You’ll be able to demonstrate your ability to run projects independently.
For more information, please contact Chantelle Brown on 07470 594 501 or email [email protected] You can apply by clicking the button below.