About the agency
This fab agency work with some of the world’s most well-known technology brands. And it’s the agency’s strategic thinking and creative campaigns that lure these big brands in. They know how to develop long-term strategies which position brands in creatively compelling ways to drive audiences to engage.
Their clients are the Amazons and Facebooks of the world alongside fast-growing challenger brands. Depending on what team you work in, you’ll experience you might be protecting a major brand during times of crisis or helping a challenger with their next round of funding.
A few other key points of insight:
- In the past twelve months, they have won a multitude of major clients growing the team from 40 to 60 people.
- Love your workplace with a rooftop bar, cocktails at 4 pm on Fridays and a kick-ass MD. Everyone is there for each other as much as they are their clients. So when you see one team going hard for an event, you’ll see everyone else checking on them, taking treats and helping where they can.
- You’ll be given a helping hand every step of the way and clear guidance on developing your skillset in a number of areas. You’ll really be thinking about how what and why of what you are doing.
- Flexible hours
- Rooftop bar
- In-house subsidised cafe
- Sabbaticals for the length of service
- 22 days’ holiday + Christmas shut down + birthday off + an extra day for each year of service
- Free TV subscription service
About the job
- Lead a team of five people across a portfolio of high growth technology clients. These brands are on track to be the next industry titans
- Create compelling PR strategies and campaigns that profile the CEO, elevate the brand within relevant target markets and help them raise funds from VC firms
- Immerse yourself in the tech start-up scene, building a network of key contacts, growing your knowledge of the funding process and how VC’s work
- Grow out the division and be rewarded for its success
- You will be a PR Senior Account Director working agency side on technology PR clients with a good understanding of the technology media landscape.
- You’ll have a natural interest in the tech start-up scene (experience within this isn’t required). You’ll be someone that enjoys reading about how people have founded companies, raise funds and want to immerse yourself in this.
- This role will have the opportunity to progress to become the Director of this division. As such you’ll be someone that likes leading a team, motivated to grow the client base and pull on the agencies outstanding reputation within this sector.