About the agency:
We’re a London based PR & Social media recruitment agency that’s putting the human back into human resources. We have a no BS, people-first culture and are relentless in ensuring our clients receive an amazing service.
Right now, we are a small team of 3, soon to be a team of 5. Our growth plans for 2021 will see the team expand to 8 people by the end of this year.
At Latte, you’ll receive hands-on training & development, clear career progression opportunities and will have a chance to shape the business as we continue to grow.
We offer completely flexible working. That means you can work from home, our co-working space or if you want a working holiday, from the beach in Spain. You’ll also get to access our unlimited holiday policy.
About the job:
- This role is the key lynchpin in our business. You’ll keep the cogs turning across administration, social media, team socials and business process improvements.
- We know the below sounds a lot, but only 50% of your time will be taken up on the below tasks:
- Social media – You’ll be provided training and sent on training courses. Part of your role is to ensure our job opportunities & blog posts are scheduled across our social channels. You’ll also have the freedom to come up with creative social campaigns that help elevate Latte’s brand.
- Administration – You will ensure all important documents are filed, add CV’s onto our database, format CV’s, take meeting notes and manage other administrative tasks for Latte.
- Operations – You’ll organise things like our Latte team Christmas party and social events, manage our supplier relationships and other operations tasks.
- Design – You’ll be taught how to use Canva to design Latte’s job adverts, social media posts and various documents.
- In your remaining spare time you will focus on:
- Candidate resourcing: You’ll help to ensure candidate codes are up to date on our database. You’ll also help to attract candidates for job opportunities through headhunting and dealing with job applicants.
- Booking candidates in for interviews: You’ll help to schedule candidate interviews with clients, chase for schedules, ensure meeting links are sent and send interview confirmation details.
- We’ll provide training & development in all aspects of this role. The biggest thing we are looking for is a go-getter attitude, the ability to manage your time and a hunger to progress your career through helping Latte to grow.
- Experience in administration or social media is advantageous. We’ll be looking for insight on how you manage your to-do list and your ability to manage projects.
- You’ll be someone that has the ability to learn how to manage upwards – keeping the team on track when we need it, chasing for feedback or reminding people to complete tasks.
- Strong writing and grammar skills are needed in this role. You’ll be reviewing and creating lots of written content and will become the brand guardian for Latte.
A salary is on an offer of £22,000 + the opportunity to earn £500 bonuses each quarter. You will also have the opportunity to progress your salary quickly.
For more information, please contact Dean Connelly on 07544 431 759 or email [email protected] You can apply by clicking the button below.