About the agency:
We’re a London based PR & Social media recruitment agency that’s putting the human back into human resources. We have a no BS, people-first culture and are relentless in ensuring our clients receive an amazing service.
Right now, we are a small team of 3, soon to be a team of 5. Our growth plans for 2021 will see the team expand to 8 people by the end of this year.
At Latte, you’ll receive hands-on training & development, clear career progression opportunities and will have a chance to shape the business as we continue to grow.
We offer completely flexible working. That means you can work from home, our co-working space or if you want a working holiday, from the beach in Spain. You’ll also get to access our unlimited holiday policy.
About the job:
- This is an entry-level role that will kick start your career as a recruitment consultant. We’ll provide training and development in all of the below duties and responsibilities. Our most recent Talent Executive was promoted to a consultant within 8 months of joining Latte.
- Administration: You’ll help to ensure candidate codes are up to date on our database. You’ll also log interviews, interview notes and conversations to help Latte keep track of candidates in the interview process.
- Talent Attraction: You’ll write engaging job advertisements and headhunt messages to help us attract talent for our client’s job opportunities. This will also include proactively headhunting talent, screen job applicants and conducting job briefings with candidates to see if they are interested in our job opportunities.
- Interviews and talent profiles: You will be trained in how to effectively interview candidates, assess their suitability for our clients and write up candidate profiles that highlight their skillset.
- Booking candidates in for interviews: You’ll help to schedule candidate interviews with clients, chase for schedules, ensure meeting links are sent and send interview confirmation details.
- Manage the interview process: Recruitment is more in-depth than just interviewing and sending a CV. You’ll be involved in managing a candidates expectations, providing interview tips and guidance, managing the job offer process, conducting reference checks and ensure candidates have settled into their new workplace.
- We’ll provide training & development in all aspects of this role. The biggest thing we are looking for is a go-getter attitude, the ability to manage your time and a hunger to progress your career through helping Latte to grow.
- Experience working within an office environment is advantageous.
- We are looking for someone with strong emotional intelligence. Part of a Talent Executive’s job is often to observe what is not being said when assessing a candidate for a job opportunity.
- You’ll need to be someone that absorbs information quickly, can connect the dots and are interested in immersing yourself in the PR & Communications industry.
- Strong writing and grammar skills are needed in this role. You’ll be reviewing and creating lots of written content.
A salary is an offer of £22,000 + commission is on offer. Your on-target earnings are £28,000 and there is the opportunity to progress quickly.
For more information, please contact Dean Connelly on 07544 431 759 or email [email protected] You can apply by clicking the button below.