Team Size: 40
Location: Covent Garden, United Kingdom
A few big names...
Founded in 2005, Rostrum aims to deliver work beyond PR. The agency produces high calibre, multi-layered campaigns, including dedicated in-house design and podcast capabilities, from its stylish Covent Garden office.
In addition to helping clients look beyond media relations, developing driven campaigns, engaging business audiences, and creating campaign platforms, 2021 and 2022 have been studded with further achievements for Rostrum, such as:
Fully hybrid working
Rostrum has a hybrid working policy and encourages people to work from wherever suits them. If team members wish to balance work between the office and home, they have access to the agency’s ultra-modern workspace based in Covent Garden.
Training and development
Rostrum hugely values personal development and training within the agency. This is immediately evident in the career trajectories of so many of their team.
To name a few success stories at Rostrum:
Just in this calendar year, Rostrum has already completed 400 hours of training across the team, with a mix of internally and externally hosted sessions.
In addition to core skills training in media relations, reputation management, social media and more, Rostrum has an extensive budget for helping individuals in bettering both their professional and soft skills. Some examples of personal development sessions Rostrum have recently held are:
Unlimited holiday after 3 years of employment. Until then, enjoy 25 days holiday along with your birthday and Rostrum anniversary off. The office is closed during the Christmas and New Year’s period, which means these days don’t come out of your holiday allowance.
Fully hybrid working
- Work in a location that suits you, whether it be from the office or the comfort of your own home.
Health & Wellbeing
- Paid sick leave up to 8 days along with 3 days to prioritise your mental health.
- Free 30 credits a month to spend on the lifestyle and wellbeing platform Heka.
- Rostrum’s partnership with Health Shield means you will be covered for a number of private medical treatments.
- Above the average recommendation, Rostrum will pay 5% towards your pension scheme, bringing the total contribution to 10%.
Workspace & Tech
- Complimentary work laptop and supplies, along with a £350 budget to perfect your work-from-home space. You’ll also get £25 per month to cover any data usage towards your phone contract.